Duration: 6 hours
Certificate: valid for 3 years.
Emergency Paediatric First Aid (EPFA) is a 1-day course. Certificate is valid for 3 years.
This is the minimum course required for those working as Nannies and Au Pairs.
Paediatric First Aid (PFA) is a 2-day course. Certificate is valid for 3 years.
This course is required for those working in schools and nurseries or as a childminder.
Emergency Paediatric First Aid (EPFA):
- Planning for First Aid Emergencies
- Dealing with emergencies
- Activating the emergency services and identifying the need to call the EMS
- First Aid kits and accident reportingUnconscious but breathing (Recovery Position)
- Resuscitation Procedures Appropriate to the Age of the Children being cared forAdult, Infant and Child CPR
- Choking and choking becoming unconscious after choking
- Spinal Injury
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Electric Shock
- Serious bleeding and minor bleeding
- Burns and Scalds
- Bites and Stings
Please phone or email for more details.