Paediatric Emergency First Aid
Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF) - 1 day
Smaller class size in order to maintain social distancing during the course.
Time: 9.30am-4.30pm ;
Duration: 1 day;
Certificates: valid for 3 years.
Display all course dates.
Call 02081338552 to pay over the phone or Book online.
Some dates below
Sat, 8 AUG ;
Sat, 29 AUG ;
Sat, 3 Oct ;
- Planning for First Aid Emergencies
- Dealing with emergencies
- Activating the emergency services and identifying the need to call the EMS
- First Aid kits and accident reportingUnconscious but breathing (Recovery Position)
- Resuscitation Procedures Appropriate to the Age of the Children being cared forAdult, Infant and Child CPR
- Choking and choking becoming unconscious after choking
- Spinal Injury
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Electric Shock
- Serious bleeding and minor bleeding
- Burns and Scalds
- Bites and Stings
Please phone or email for more details.